Exhaust-964 Carrera C2&C4-Werks911 Primary Muffler Bypass Pipe Carrera Cup Tube Style 1989-93
Werks911 Primary muffler bypass pipe, Porsche 911 C2/4 1989-94 (964); Carrera Cup tube. Typical Porsche Carrera Cup car setup was cat delete and primary muffler delete.
- Top quality mandrel bent polished 304 stainless steel pipe that replaces the primary muffler. This muffler is located at the back of the engine just in front of the rear valance.
- This power tube reduces the rear end weight by 25 lbs.
- Can be used alone or combine with secondary muffler bypass pipe, part number 964.14.36.001, for the best bang-for-the-buck upgrade and aggressive Carrera Cup car sound!
- Replacement of the primary muffler with this test pipe gives about 15 HP and 13 foot lbs. of torque.
- Can be installed without need to reprogramming ECU.