Exhaust-997 Carrera Performance Package
Complete high-performance exhaust & intake solution for the 997 Carrera; includes Maxflo Performance Exhaust, Sportcat X-Pipe, Performance Headers, Competition Intake, EVOMSit ECU Tune & Deluxe Quad-Style Tips.
Fabspeed's 997 Carrera Performance Package replaces the restrictive OEM mufflers and factory cats with high-performance mufflers and 200-cell HJS Sportcats for a deeper, throatier exhaust note and improved power and throttle response. The included Performance Headers replace the restrictive factory headers and with high-flowing motorsport headers. Lastly, the restrictive factory airbox is replaced by Fabspeed's Carbon Fiber Competition Intake System which increases the cold air flow into the engine for better power and sound. All of these upgrades are then optimized by the EVOMSit ECU Tune which re-maps the timing, air-fuel ratios, and more in order to take full advantage of the upgraded components.
- Fits all Porsche 997 Carrera vehicles 2005-2008 (must specify "S" or "non-S" trim level)
- Saves 12 lbs. versus the factory components
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All included Fabspeed components are direct bolt-on replacements for the factory counterparts
- Performance Headers feature C.N.C. mandrel-bent equal length primary pipes utilizing a 3-into-1 high velocity investment-cast pyramidal merge collector
- Does not trigger the CEL and complies with most emissions regulations
- Carbon Fiber Competition Intake is a direct replacement for the OEM air box and improves cold air induction to the engine for improved throttle response and overall power
- Package includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips, constructed from T304L stainless steel and available in either Polished or Black Chrome finish
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty