Exhaust-993 Turbo / Turbo S Sport Performance Package
Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Porsche 993 Turbo; fantastically daily-driveable sound and power from Supercup Exhaust System, Sportcat X-Pipe, Sport Headers with Heat, CUP High Performance Air Box Cover, BMC F1 Air Filter and ECU Tuning Upgrade.
- Fits all Porsche 993 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (1995-1998)
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power and exotic sports car sound.
- Headers with heat contain a 3-into-1 high velocity merge collector for improved exhaust scavenging and maximum power.
- German imported 200 cell catalytic converter cores which increase throttle response and horsepower.
- Modular sportcat design which is a quick switch utilizing V-Band clamps from a daily driver to a track oriented 993TT. Catbypass Pipes purchased seperately.
- CUP air intake system works with stock OEM airbox and includes high performance BMC F1 air filter.
- This package complies with warranty and emissions.
- No Check Engine Light
NOTE: ECU upgrades are available for all 993 Turbo models, but you must specify which style of ECU your vehicle requires. Early model 993 Turbo (1995) use an ECU EProm Flash, while the later cars equipped with the "drive-block" feature (1996-1997.5) use an OTP-style ECU. You can verify that your car requires an OTP by inspecting the stickers on your factory ECU. Late model 993 Turbo (1997-1998) use a regular ECU flashing procedure.
- If the number on the Porsche sticker is 993.618.666.00, 993.618.666.01, 993.618.666.02 then you will need to select the OTP ECU Flash option.
- If the number on the Porsche sticker is 993.618.666.10, 993.618.666.11, 993.618.666.12 then you will need to select the ECU Software option.