Exhaust-991 Carrera Race Headers ( track use only)
Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles 2012+
- Adds 27 whp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at 6500rpm
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Recommended for track/off-road use only
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
- Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
NOTE: The 991 Carrera Race Headers do not include catalytic converters, and are recommended for track/off-road use only. Optional 02 Spacers are available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered.